How We Can Help
We are experts in uncovering potentially damaging information and security threats early through detection, collection, detailed analysis and reporting. We integrate advanced technology and human investigative acumen to identify issues of concern and monitor potential threats to prevent them from escalating. Our open source monitoring specialists, content analysts and open source intelligence researchers can serve as an extension of your office, gathering intelligence and monitoring key issues related to your interests.
Open Source Intelligence Analysis and Threat Monitoring
- Robust review of social media platforms, public websites, online discussions, message boards and other public forums to identify information viewable by the public and media that could adversely affect the security or your personnel and your other interests.
- Research and intelligence analysis of threats with the potential to affect your core operations, principal locations and key executives.
- Monitoring and analysis conducted with a suite of state-of-the-art monitoring tools.
- Customizable monitoring services can be structured to support security of a special event; a one-time review supporting any number of corporate, organizational or individual objectives; or ongoing monitoring, with a periodic reporting schedule.
- Actionable intelligence derived through expert monitoring and social network mapping for trending issues.
Dark Web Searching, Monitoring and Analysis
- Analysis of results from Tor websites, forums, IRC channels in the darknet, content from the deep net and high-interest sites on the surface net.
- Content is crawled 24/7/365 and indexed in 47 languages, and it includes body text or chat log text.
- Metadata, such as file size, IP address, location, domain and HTTP headers, indexed when available.
- Compromised online account credentials, personally identifiable information (PII), bank account and other relevant financial information are among other data that can be searched and monitored.