How Our Security Risk Management Services Can Help
Hillard Heintze works closely with clients to build, improve and sustain comprehensive and high-performance security and risk management programs that are cost effective, mitigate risks and advance business and mission objectives.
Strategic Security Planning + Communications
- Development and design of a concise, high-level, client-branded strategy document.
- The strategy often includes a brief current state assessment of the security program and defines the mission, vision and goals of the program as well as its strategic program management components.
- Typically includes an integrated rationale and framework for developing and expanding the program in alignment with strategic business objectives.
- A security assessment consultant also defines the process required to maintain and improve the program and establishes clear and specific operational priorities to achieve these goals in one-year increments over a multi-year period.
Managed Corporate Security Services
- Retainer-based services at significant pricing discounts and savings.
- Continuous, 24/7, on-call access to our experts across multiple security and investigative domains and disciplines.
- Flexibility in shifting tasking priorities, resources and timelines across many concurrent projects.
- A more holistic and integrated approach to multiple projects with mutual timing and resource dependencies
- Higher service-level satisfaction and support via a single Client Relationship Manager.
- Allocation of fixed number of hours across any combination of the following: security program development and management; physical security assessment; emergency preparedness and active shooter planning; protective services; workplace violence prevention; threat identification, assessment and management; investigations and due diligence; open source intelligence (OSINT) and threat monitoring; and security training and education.
Construction Security Consulting
- Security-related construction design and consultation to owners, developers and their architects and engineers during all phases from schematic design to construction documentation, bidding and negotiation, and contract administration.
- Expert counsel on all security-related issues and requirements related to site planning, design and layout and key physical and technical security domains – for the site during construction and the facility once operations begin.
- Threat intelligence monitoring of sites, before, during and after construction depending on the prominence and location of the property, among other factors.
- Guidance and counsel on special security issues such as security protocols for multi-use complexes or when areas are open to the public; iconic or landmark status; and proximity to or shared usage with major transportation infrastructure such as trains, subways, highways, airports or ports.