- Executive Brief
How Our Security Risk Consulting Services Can Help
Building a cost-effective, high-performance security and risk management program that garners the trust of key executives requires an expert perspective. Hillard Heintze works closely with clients to build, improve and sustain comprehensive security and risk management programs that mitigate risks while advancing business objectives. As your security consultants, our team will work with you to establish the building blocks of a prevention-focused security program, apply best practices to improve the effectiveness of an existing security department or provide advisory services for your organization’s unique security challenges. These customized services are ideal for security teams seeking comprehensive or specialized outside expertise or for organizations looking to build or rebuild a security function.
Security Master Planning
- Development of a comprehensive security plan and/or policy which guides the ongoing security risk management strategy of the organization.
- Defines the mission, vision and goals of the security program as well as strategic management components.
- Provides a rationale and framework for developing and expanding the security program in alignment with strategic business objectives and the risk landscape.
- A security assessment consultant also defines the process required to maintain and improve the program and establishes clear and specific operational priorities to achieve these goals in one-year increments over a multi-year period.
Managed Corporate Security Services
- Retainer-based security services offering continuous, 24/7, on-call access to our experts across multiple security and investigative domains and disciplines.
- Offers the benefit of flexibility in shifting priorities, resources and timelines across many concurrent projects.
- A more holistic and integrated approach to multiple projects with mutual timing and resource dependencies
- Access to a single Client Relationship Manager to provide continuity in service and strategy prioritization.
- Allocation of a fixed number of hours across any combination of the following: security program development and management; physical security assessment; emergency preparedness and active shooter planning; protective services; workplace violence prevention; threat identification, assessment and management; investigations and due diligence; open source intelligence (OSINT) and threat monitoring; and security training and education.
Construction Security Consulting
- Security-related construction design and consultation to owners, developers and their architects and engineers during all phases from schematic design to construction documentation, bidding and negotiation, and contract administration.
- Expert counsel on all security-related issues and requirements related to site planning, design and layout and key physical and technical security domains – for the site during construction and the facility once operations begin.
- Specialized approach to monitoring and mitigating industry-specific threats before, during and after construction, including oil & gas pipeline and site construction.
- Guidance and counsel on special issues such as security protocols for multi-use complexes or areas are open to the public; iconic or landmark status; and proximity to or shared usage with major transportation infrastructures such as trains, subways, highways, airports or ports.