Cyber and Information Security
How We Can Help
Our cyber and information security experts can help you think beyond ease of use and assumptions of data privacy and protection by identifying risks and mitigating them with best practice strategies and technology solutions. We can do so through the following services.
Cyber and Information Security Assessment
- Expert examination and analysis of your family’s IT- and security- related gaps within your home. We identify opportunities for you to improve information security best practices with respect to areas such as network infrastructure, wireless network security, internet access and information sharing.
Information Security Program Development
- Strategic and tactical guidance to help establish a solid foundation and execute long-term solutions for the protection of the most essential data through risk mitigation and risk avoidance strategies.
- Employ technology solutions that combine the highest level of security with ease of access and operational robustness across the many devices and locations that create your digital footprint.
Oversight of Managed Technology Services
- Hillard Heintze information security experts can serve, on an ongoing basis, as your family or business’s Virtual Chief Information Officer, Chief Technology Officer or Chief Information Security Officer.
Privacy and Identity Management
- This involves a review of your family’s digital identity landscape and potential identity exposure. Includes review of financial and non-financial documentation and, if necessary, remediation if identity theft has already occurred.
- Discreet advisory sessions with family members and family office directors and employees as a forum for guidance on operational security measures that protect wealthy individuals and safeguard highly confidential information.
- We provide a detailed understanding of the risks associated with location-based or social-engineered attacks, the policies and procedures designed to prevent such attacks, and direction on response and recovery in the event of a data breach.