Insight. Assurance. Confidence.®
We are in our 15th year in business and I’ve come to recognize that our most important goal – and job #1 for me – is hiring and developing great people. To be a great company, we need great people. Hillard Heintze is a GREAT company! Our clients tell us. Our competitors tell us. And most importantly, our people tell us. We work hard. We have fun. We care about our clients. We make a positive difference – every day.
Are you up for this challenge? Our vision is to be trusted around the world to protect what matters. Our mission is to protect people, performance, interests and reputations. Our purpose is to provide insight, deliver assurance and instill confidence.
Would you like to be a part of our team? Consider joining Hillard Heintze. Come help us protect what matters!
Chief Executive Officer
Open Positions with Hillard Heintze
Analyst, Threat + Violence Risk Management
Cyber Security Assessment Analyst, Private Client and Family Office Services
Director, Emergency Management Planning, Security Risk Management
- A benefits package to meet your financial, wellness, and work/life balance needs
- Paid time-off per year, for vacation, sick and personal days.
- Ten (10) paid holidays.
- Comprehensive health coverage and education assistance.
- 401K with company match
- Pre-tax commuter transit benefit (for Chicago office commuters).
We thrive in a fast-paced environment. We’re inquisitive. We ask the tough questions. We place enormous value on collaborating with and supporting each other. We work very hard, but like to have fun along the way.
- Our favorite day of the week is Donut Friday, when we get to taste the best donuts from the neighborhoods we live in. Of course, Fridays are always better when you’re wearing jeans. And once a month, we gather in the conference room for an all-company meeting and share lunch from some of Chicago’s best restaurants.
- We take a lot of pride in our sports teams – Fantasy Football and March Madness seasons get a little competitive.
Our headquarters is located in what we all believe to be one of the greatest cities in the world – Chicago. Our offices are in the heart of the city on the west side of the Loop in the well-known CME building, within walking distance to amazing restaurants, public transportation (the Metra and CTA) and an incredible view of the river.
Hillard Heintze is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.