Why I Asked Andrew to Join the Team
We have been needing Andrew’s skills on our team for quite some time. For that reason, it was very easy to see where and how he fits into our Strategic Relationships team. For one, he has an established reputation for listening to clients’ needs and working with various experts and practice areas to fulfill their strategic goals. I also felt that his unique approach to combining sales and marketing tactics makes me – and others on our team – confident that he will continue to excel with our team in the pursuit of our vision, mission and purpose. Although Andrew has only been with Hillard Heintze a short time, we have quickly discovered his dedication to our clients and the company as a whole.
What Andrew Does at Hillard Heintze
As a member of our Strategic Relationships Team, Andrew is responsible for building and nurturing strategic relationships with our commercial, law firm and governmental agency clients as well as high net worth individuals and their Family Offices. He works closely with clients to align their objectives and requirements with the firm’s expertise and resources in security risk management and investigations.
Where Andrew Spends His Time When He Is Not Working
When Andrew isn’t in the office, you can usually find him going for a run or reading a good book; nonfiction are his favorite. He enjoys trying new restaurants and going to various Chicago summer festivals.
Five Fun Facts about Andrew
- Andrew has four brothers, ranging in age from 33 to 15.
- Andrew is a die-hard Notre Dame football fan and always makes sure to attend a game each fall.
- If he worked in any other profession, it would be as an elementary school teacher.
- Andrew’s biggest guilty pleasure is Chicago Style hot dogs.
- Andrew’s first job was as a caddy at a local country club. He ended up working there throughout college.