Hillard Heintze Closes Out 2018 with Robust Annual Growth of 72 Percent as Demand for the Firm’s Insights Increases Significantly
Drivers of the Firm’s 15-Year Track Record of Organic Growth include a Five-Year Average Proposal Win Rate of 74.4 Percent and a $29 Million Portfolio of New Opportunities
CHICAGO, IL, Feb. 26, 2019– Hillard Heintze announced today that its 2018 fiscal year, which closed on December 31, 2018, ended with excellent performance results, and the firm achieved new record-setting internal benchmarks and milestones. “Last year, 2018, our team was called upon by clients around the world to help them manage the growing risks, threats and vulnerabilities confronting their people and operations,” says founder and Chief Executive Officer Arnette Heintze. “Protecting what matters is a critical priority, and a constant theme for board rooms, C-suites and security executives worldwide. These leaders are placing a strategic emphasis on this objective and recognizing the competitive advantage we bring to protecting their people, performance, interest and reputations. Brands across every industry are coming to us for global advisory solutions.”
Factors driving the firm’s success include the following.
- Revenue for the year was 72 percent higher compared to 2017 and represented a cumulative annual growth rate (CAGR) of 65.5 percent since the firm’s formation in 2004.
- The company’s proposal win rate in 2018 was 74.4 percent. Since the start of this year, this win rate has increased to 86.5 percent of all proposals submitted, which brings the firm’s five-year average proposal win rate to 74.4 percent. The company’s current opportunity pipeline is over $29 million.
- The company achieved an average Client Satisfaction Rating (CSR) of 9.44 for its 2018 Client Satisfaction Surveys on a rating scale of 1 to 10, with 10 as the highest possible score.
- The Hillard Heintze Threat and Violence Risk Management Practice delivered a 50.4 percent increase in revenue compared to 2017 as a result of growing client concerns regarding the risks of violence occurring in their workplaces.
- The Security Risk Management Practice generated a 116.7 percent increase in revenue compared to 2017 as organizations sought to assess and validate their approach to security operations across people, processes and technology.
- State and local government demand for law enforcement consulting services surged nationwide, as noted in our February 22 press release, as leaders sought to enhance public confidence in police services.
- The company’s performance and reputation led to key strategic relationships with the leading international wealth, investment and financial institutions that advise and support private clients and family offices around the world, as well as double-digit growth in acquiring new Fortune 500 clients.
- At the ASIS International Global Security Exchange Conference in Las Vegas, the firm received the 2018 U.S. Outstanding Security Performance Award (OSPA) for “Outstanding Security Training Initiative” for the workplace violence and threat assessment training program it provides to many Fortune-ranked enterprises and government agencies such as the Social Security Administration, NASA’s Jet Propulsion Lab and the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS).
- The Family Wealth Alliance recognized Hillard Heintze’s Private Client and Family Office Services practice with its “Best in Industry Award” as Security Risk Management provider.
“What’s exciting is the significant progress we have made building a world-class platform to continue expanding the firm’s growth,” says Howard Fisher, the firm’s Senior Vice President and Practice Leader for Strategic Relationships. “Our team remains laser-focused on building relationships around the world with clients who find that our advisory solutions bring a significantly higher quality and superior value than those of our competitors. We bring a relentless focus to protecting what matters by providing insight, delivering assurance and instilling confidence.”
About Hillard Heintze
Hillard Heintze is one of the leading security risk management firms in the world. We are trusted around the globe to deliver innovative, prevention-oriented advisory solutions that help our clients improve performance and outcomes in protecting what matters: their people, performance, interests and reputation. Since our inception in 2004, more than 85 Fortune-ranked enterprises, 575 U.S. and international brands, and 150 of the world’s most affluent families have gained insight, assurance and confidence through our services – and are better managing security risk. Based in the United States with corporate headquarters in Chicago, we support clients across the globe through five practices: Security Risk Management, Threat and Violence Risk Management, Private Client and Family Office Services, Investigations and Law Enforcement Consulting. For more information, visit www.hillardheintze.com.