Improve the safety and security of key executives, elected officials and many others – including family, staff, shareholders and constituents.
Planning, designing and implementing highly customized executive protective services demands a nuanced approach that respects the goals, preferences, lifestyle and privacy of the executives and individuals afforded protection.
As a leader among the top executive protection companies in the U.S. and worldwide, Hillard Heintze helps clients develop and manage executive protection programs by embracing the best practices, research and methodologies employed at the highest levels of the U.S. agencies charged with protecting the President and other world leaders.
Executive Protection Program Assessment
Hillard Heintze executive protection program assessment engagements include analysis of the risks, threats and vulnerabilities related to the personal security of protected executives, their family and their staff; existing resources and capabilities; the workplace; primary residence and common travel patterns; and the most attractive opportunities to improve program effectiveness and capture cost efficiencies immediately and over time. The assessment can be tailored to fulfill IRS statutory requirements related to validating employer-provided transportation for security concerns, business-oriented security concerns and overall security programs as set forth in Title 26, Code of Federal Regulations, Treasury Regulation Section 1.132-5 [CITE: 26CFR1.132-5].
Executive Protection Specialists and Policy Development
The Hillard Heintze team also provides guidance on integrating the critical issues, challenges and best practices fundamental to establishing a full-service program. This includes:
- Evaluation of risks, threats and vulnerabilities to corporate leaders.
- Executive searches for candidates to lead executive protection programs.
- Development of strategies to right-size investments in executive protection capabilities.
- Creation or validation of executive protection policy manuals and job descriptions.
- Executive protection training curriculum development and delivery.
- Advisory support to management related to special incidents or issues.
Protective Operations Support
You will have access to experienced, senior-level experts available to address all protective services priorities:
- Traveling with a protectee on a business or personal trip overseas.
- Coordination of air travel and ground transportation.
- Conduct of site advances and nearby hospital surveys.
- Collection of protective intelligence.
- Assessment of residential security and local transportation risks.
- Protective operations program assessment, planning and training.
- Liaison with international, federal, state and local security, law enforcement and emergency preparedness authorities.